What an ordeal it’s been to provide any type of update after I suggested a week ago that I wanted to share something currently unknown about PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. First and foremost, I did e-mail SuperBot Entertainment and did not receive a response back, so I’ve nothing to report on, on that part of this story. Next up is the fact that while at the UCLA vs. Nebraska college football game that I went to yesterday at the Rose Bowl, I did happen to play the game and got a text from my source about what the next official comment will be from SuperBot and found it interesting. This brings me to today, in which I got a text back from one SuperBot rep, some advice from my source, and a request from another individual. Here’s what I can say:
- What I wanted to share was either one new “character-driven” picture hint (the kind that is clearly decipherable) or two new “non-obvious” picture hints (the kind that have appeared more frequently as of late, on Paul Gale Network). Since for the former, I already created every character-driven hint for his or her respective character, it’d be a cinch to just upload it and let you all have fun…but I unfortunately won’t be sharing that today.
- The SuperBot rep that texted me back said the following, “Hey Paul. I don’t have authority to say whether something can or can’t be unveiled. You would need to go through Sony PR. Thanks.”
- After trying to get something, I got a separate text from a different individual, saying, “Paul. You know what you can and can’t say. I’ve read the forums and your site and see what people are asking. Please nothing new.”
- My main source in all of this then told me that if I want to satisfy the fans and respect SuperBot’s wishes, “be clever”.
That being said, here’s me being clever:
* Everything in thiS article was intended as iS.
* There’s still something satisfying in this article, that’s yet to be officially revealed.
* Do you remember this story? Good.
Ok there, I didn’t reveal anything new. I merely suggested looking at old articles for more information. And with that being said, here are the pictures of my text conversations, to prove that they do in fact, exist.
Talk with SuperBot Rep.
Talk with Separate Individual.
I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to provide any new character reveals, today. All I can really say for now is, “stay tuned”.