First of all, a big thank you to everyone that has been contributing since December 16th to the “Title Fight Idea” article and of course, for your interest in the game from when it was first announced. This update is a small one, but does hold its own significance in the continued unveiling of this PS3 exclusive, because my source has now confirmed to me that what was once “highly expected” is now a definite:
Title Fight will have a very big presence at E3 2012 and will be playable.
Title Fight…see you at E3 2012!
– The game is moving along very well in development.
– The build that will be shown off at E3 in 2 months will represent a near-complete title.
– The stage “Bridge of Asylia from Lair” is no more.
– The on screen HUD, character icons, and rings around them have been updated.
– Nearly two dozen characters and stages are locked in.
– Something ambitious is being planned with Trophies in mind.
– Title Fight does have a story mode.
We’ve got 64 days left until E3 and just to let you know, right before putting this article up, I did send out an update to both SuperBot Entertainment and Sony with the article that has all of your ideas attached. With that being said, unless given anything considerable from my source before E3, this might be the last Title Fight update in a while. I personally only know a little more that I haven’t shared, so right now…all of you know almost as much as me. Thank you for your time and here’s to Title Fight having a great presence at E3 2012!